Isaac Fletcher is a professional dancer and teacher, he’s a massive football fan and a regular at the gym. And if you haven’t listened to his story, Broken, But Not Destroyed (episode 7 of the podcast), then I encourage you to do so now.
On Man Ting Uncut, we have raw and unfiltered conversations about sex, relationships and our lives as men. It’s also an opportunity for you to have your say, to put your opinions forward and challenge us with different perspectives.
Watch live on Instagram every Monday at 8:30pm British Summer Time (BST), and be sure to follow so you don’t miss a thing.
You can catch-up on previous episodes below:
- An Entanglement (click to watch) – Jamie and Isaac talk about what it really means to be committed and divorce.
- Consent, Sexual Assault & False Accusations (click to watch) – Jamie and Isaac talk about sexual violence and false accusations.
- Ask Me Anything (click to watch) – Jamie and Isaac host a Q&A on Instagram Live.
- Long Distance Relationships (click to watch) – Jamie and Isaac talk about whether they are worth the hassle.
- Only A Dad (click to watch pt1 and pt2) – A Father’s Day special, Jamie and Isaac talk about the lows and highs of fatherhood.
- That’s Just How I Feel (click to watch) – Jamie and Isaac talk about women who emotionally hijack disagreements in relationships.
- Philanthropist Slave Traders (click to watch) – Should we keep statues erected in honour of those who participated in the slave trade?
- Racism in the UK (click to watch) – Isaac and Jamie talk about experiences of racism and what’s that looks like in the UK.
- I Can’t Breathe (click to watch) – Isaac and Jamie talk about whether black lives really do matter following the killing of George Floyd. You can read the accompanying blog post here.
- I Don’t Want No Scrub (click to watch) – How much does a man’s financial situation impact his desirability?
- Lockdown Blues (click to watch pt1 and pt2) – A frank and open conversation between Isaac and Jamie about depression and mental illness.
- Blended Families (click to listen pt1 and pt2) – A conversation about the complexities of blended families and partners with children from previous relationships.
- Gender Roles (click to listen to pt1 and pt2) – Isaac and Jamie talk about the different expectations placed on men and women.