My wife and I have been in a relationship together for 10 years and married for almost six of those. Comparatively speaking, that’s still a very short period of time and I still have a lot to learn as a husband. We’ve had our ups and our downs, times when we’ve felt less connected and times we’ve felt inseparable. We make each other angry sometimes, but mostly, we honour our vows to love and cherish each other.
These aren’t unique experiences, every married couple goes through similar journeys and that’s part of the point of this new show. Sometimes in our marriages, it’s easy to feel as though we’re the only one going through a particular situation.
On Marriages Behind Closed Doors, I’ll be joined by other men talking about our experiences as husbands and fathers, coping with the difficulties and celebrating our families’ successes.
Watch live on Instagram once per month on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 8:30pm British Summer Time (BST), and be sure to follow so you don’t miss a thing.
You can catch-up on previous episodes below:
- In-Laws from Hell? (click to watch) – Jamie and Maurice talk about their relationship with their in-laws and common issues that arise.
- The Engagement & 1st Year (click to listen) – Justin and Jamie talk about the highs and lows of their engagement and first year of marriage.
- Managing Conflict in Marriages (click to watch) – Courtney and Jamie discuss how they’ve dealt with difficult conversations and conflicts in their marriages.
- Maintaining Intimacy in Marriages (click to watch) – Justin and Jamie talk about what they’ve learned in trying to maintain intimacy in their marriages.
- Dealing with Infidelity in Marriages (click to watch) – Courtney and Jamie discuss emotional and physical infidelity, and past experiences.